Schedule A Pregnancy Test Appointment Today
Planning for Your Pregnancy Test Appointment
As you plan for your appointment at Carolina Pregnancy Center, please remember:
- You must have missed your period.
- Bring a photo ID to your appointment.
- Be prepared to give a urine sample for the test.
- Plan to be here for 1 hour.
- All services are free and confidential.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Need To Cancel Or Reschedule?
If you have an appointment with Carolina Pregnancy Center and need to cancel or reschedule, please let us know so we can make that time available to someone else.
Commitment of Care
- Clients are served without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion and in a caring manner
- Clients always receive honest and open answers
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns
- We do not offer, recommend or refer for abortions or abortifacients, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks
- All of our advertising and communications are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standard